Movie night suggestions

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jemima has got nothing on the girl that trains Hemlock for his upcoming climb. I cannot remember her name right now for the life of me.
Agreed! Her name is George, BTW. Plays George Kennedy's daughter in the flick. A real fine pair of Levi cut-offs, that one was...

Yeah, there's that. And the crazy scene whilst training on the desert towers where Clint is supposed to be leading George Kennedy up a climb, but there are topropes above Clint.

Favorite line from that scene:

George: Wanna beer?

Clint: You hauled beer all the way up this thing??

Geroge: Nope. YOU did!

POP! fzzz POP! fzzz

Clint: It's warm...

George: Well, I thought you'd draw the line at hauling ice...

I had that one pulled on me by a climbing bud about 10 years ago. Phil was always stuffing things in my pack when I wasn't looking. This time it was a 6-pack of Bud Lite in cans. After going through a similar conversation to the above...

Me: Jeezuz, Phil! A 6-pack!!?? A whole 6-pack?

Phil: Yeah, but it's "light" beer. Light, get it? Bud "Lite"...

Me: Oh, Christ... :rolleyes:

Yeah, there's that. And the crazy scene whilst training on the desert towers where Clint is supposed to be leading George Kennedy up a climb, but there are topropes above Clint.

Favorite line from that scene:

George: Wanna beer?

Clint: You hauled beer all the way up this thing??

Geroge: Nope. YOU did!

POP! fzzz POP! fzzz

Clint: It's warm...

George: Well, I thought you'd draw the line at hauling ice...

I had that one pulled on me by a climbing bud about 10 years ago. Phil was always stuffing things in my pack when I wasn't looking. This time it was a 6-pack of Bud Lite in cans. After going through a similar conversation to the above...

Me: Jeezuz, Phil! A 6-pack!!?? A whole 6-pack?

Phil: Yeah, but it's "light" beer. Light, get it? Bud "Lite"...

Me: Oh, Christ... :rolleyes:

I managed so smuggle a half rack of tall boys in a noobs pack for an overnighter. That said, he only had a sleeping bag and some extra clothes so his pack was still only about 1/3 the weight of mine. He was pretty shocked when I pulled one out and popped it open. :brew:

same dude from the swiss family robinson looks like

My girlfriend was the stunt double for the ninja in yellow in GI Joe. Can't wait to see the whole thing.
Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cool! I'll bet she had a ton'o'fun filming that scene. :tup:

Just watched Eiger Sanction again last night. Something about that Dr. Hemlock/Jemima Brown dynamic that never gets old...