Ice partner this Friday

bryce398

Wanting to climb some WI around Rainer the 16th, or open to suggestions. Ive got 3 whole days of top rope WI expirence, and last weekend I hiked up to Strobach to find no solid lines except 10ft of WI2 to practice v threads and screw placements. Ive got all the gear needed, and snow shoes. No AT skies or avi beacons. If ur an old hand wanting to show a newbie the ropes cool, if ur new to this but have some gear, and know how to belay thats cool too.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be back in the Tacoma area on saturday.. are you just available Friday? I have a similar level of ice climbing experience as you and have plenty of gear. I also do a lot of trad multipitch climbing so belaying is not an issue.

Let me know if your interested, id really like to get out.

I will not be available for the dates suggested, but would be up for getting out once I return on the 29th from visiting family for the holidays. I have just a couple days ice experience (alpine ice course with AAI), but like nels plenty of trad multipitch experience. Have tools and crampons, ropes, etc, but no screws.