not about climbing, but i need 25 more signatures

icegirl

we are petitioning to get the city of parks and recreation to reconsider their decision regarding the lease for Alki Crab and Fish Co. (they gave it to Marination) This is the fish and chips place that you see at the passenger ferry dock in west seattle that is always over-run by climbers. A bit like "Good food" or other random dirtbag climber hangouts (but better food) ;)

http://signon.org/sign/save-alki-fish-and-crab

anyhow, sorry for the random post, and i know i have not been here forever.. but thats what spray is for, right?! :) (and yes, i actually do still climb, albeit in the gym but am totally lame, but i dragged my boyfriend into it, so thats good, right?)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehe... puget sound... underwater! flying along the most amazing rock walls you can imagine... weightless!

but the club near me has a rock pinnacle, and despite my SO's indifference to diving, he has a passing curiosity in climbing so...

coming to a cheesy little rock pinnacle near luna park cafe... thats where i'll be ;)

i knew the climbing crew would be a hard sell, since its not only a petition, but a petition with nothing to do about climbing, but... 25... all i need is 25 more ;) (actually counting pen and paper sigs, we have maybe 1300 or so...) Enough to make City Council at least shift in their seats and look up from their twitter feeds when i make my heart felt appeal. LOL... maybe i best wear some Lady GAGA outfit ;)