To the moderators: TRs links

Gaucho Argentino

Hi, just wanted to follow up on the idea of allowing profiles to be linked to TRs of our climbs but posted by other person in the party. I remember the answer was "may be in the future" about a year ago, any news? :-)

Also, how to delete some uploaded pics not used for the TR because of size or other details and that are occupying space in your system?

Thank you!!

Gaucho A.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried with the "news" forum, but there was no link for a "new topic", even when I was logged in. May be you have to be moderator to be able to post in the news section?
Yup, 'tis true. No new topics from commoners allowed in cc.news. I found that out when I tried to make this post there last week.

Next time you have a site issue, post it in the Climber's Board. It will be more visible to everyone there and it will get moved into the cc.news forum that much sooner. There was a big kerfuffle in Spray earlier this week, which is probably why the mods saw your post so soon and got it moved.

Don't know anything about the TR linkage thingy. Regarding deleting photos, the process is a little convoluted, but try this:

1) Once logged in, go to Gallery

2) Click "My Photos" in upper left of screen

3) Find the photo you want to delete and click on it

4) Scroll down to "Edit Photo" link in the lower right

5) Check the box opposite "Delete" near the bottom of the page (CAREFUL - once it's gone, it's gone)

6) Click "Submit Changes"

Carry on! :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

We'll look into these issues.

We are starting work on our new TR system and we could include a feature that allows you to select other profiles as being on the trip.

The photo gallery leaves much to be desired. We are looking for a better solution. One thing I need to look into is having photos uploaded and scaled down properly for our system.

The photo gallery leaves much to be desired. We are looking for a better solution. One thing I need to look into is having photos uploaded and scaled down properly for our system.
And don't forget the "Back to CC.com" toggle that we used to have. It would be mui mui convenient to have that back again. :)