• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Edlinger

Hyalite TR's go 2 the Montana Forum

Please remember to post Hyalite/Cody trip reports in the dedicated Montana Forum. We have a created space for Montana climbs and Bozeman is 600 miles and one time zone away from the Cascades.

The ice forum is awesome for checking local ice conditions! Keep the local reports coming!

I've always considered Hyalite as "local" since our resources for ice climbing in Washington are so limited. I think this is the best place to post ANY ice climbing TR.

yeah there isn't any ice in washington... plus, no one looks at the MT forum, how will ya'll hear about how rad I am if I do what you're saying? :P

Please remember to post Hyalite/Cody trip reports in the dedicated Montana Forum. We have a created space for Montana climbs and Bozeman is 600 miles and one time zone away from the Cascades.

The ice forum is awesome for checking local ice conditions! Keep the local reports coming!

Remember what? who died and made you the cascadeclimbers god? Stop being so jealous that other people are getting on ice and you are stuck in the NW. Be grateful for the photo stoke. Please keep them coming.

Remember what? who died and made you the cascadeclimbers god? Stop being so jealous that other people are getting on ice and you are stuck in the NW. Be grateful for the photo stoke. Please keep them coming.

:lmao:

Climbed in Hyalite today in the east fork. had the entire place to ourselves. Ran into a couple washingtonians on the east fork road after we turned around, deciding not to risk getting the car stuck when it warmed up later in the day. The WA staters had drove their SUV into the snowbank, following us up the east fork. The woman asked us if we "were lost too?". Brenon and I pushed them out and directed them up the freshly plowed road to the ice fest, then hiked in to High Fidelity, First pitch was easy WI2, 2nd pitch was a fun overhanging WI4 that I placed a screw in every 3 feet and got pumped out of my mind, great fun. P3 wasn't in, so we went home.

389443_2848998822535_1186393944_33277033_417832328_n.jpg