Plaidman in the news

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leading one 5.6 and top roping a couple of 5.9's at Ozone is news? Times are sure changing!

It sure is not bleeding edge stuff for sure. I did top rope two 5.9s but led one bad ass 5.9 on sight. One of my friends knows how much I love the on sight! My adventure is not about doing anything that hasn't been done better or in better style. It is about the adventure found, the people, places and things found in the 100 days of climbing in The Columbia River Gorge.

Edited by Plaidman

Leading one 5.6 and top roping a couple of 5.9's at Ozone is news? Times are sure changing!

I know! Isn't it just absolutely absurd how nearly anyone can go rock climbing, have a great time and then write about it!

I realize this leaves you in the precarious position of having to decide whether or not you should read it and THEN you have to decide if you should post a snide comment in response or just keep your elitist opinion to yourself! I feel for you Ospray. I often find myself in the same situation. I usually decide to just go ahead and be a douche bag.

Perhaps there are some homeless kids or jaywalkers that you can take your frustrations out on if venting on these boards doesn't work out for you? Too bad there aren't more officers of the law that are as kind and respectful as you. Out there walking our streets for us ensuring that we know how impressive and strong they are. It's nice to know that there's at least one cop on the beat making sure we all know just how weak and unenlightened we are!

:hcluv: