What Kind Of Car Do Real Mountaineers/Climbers Have?

STORER

Since there are all those commercials out there marketing SUVs to climbers, I was wondering what kind of car(s) do you guys have. I have a Subaru Impreza RS. Great car, it can handle anything I can dish out and it dosen't feel it's going to tip over when I go around a corner.

Steve

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always keep my rock climbing gear in my car. I guess I should remove it, but most people don't even know what it is. I doubt your willing to fly to Cleveland to steal a harness, rope and a small rack of pro.

Steve [rockband]

[ 11-01-2002, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: STORER ]

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

Are you sure you want to be carrying firearms around in your vehicle facing the vehicle's occupants?
[Eek!]

He'll be carrying unloaded per Washington State Law, which requires weapons to be unloaded during transport (unless you have a CWP and you're carrying).

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

[QBHe'll be carrying unloaded per Washington State Law, which requires weapons to be unloaded during transport (unless you have a CWP and you're carrying).

[laf]

yeah, we all know how law-abiding some of them gun-totin' pricks are.
[Wazzup]
[/QB]

I was directly addressing the Col.'s actions, honey. In my brief interactions with him, he seems like a law-abiding type dude. For a Subaru, I would suggest a 9mm which rests quite handily underneath the driver's seat and is easily accessible; or so I've heard [Wink] .

Greg W

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

[QBHe'll be carrying unloaded per Washington State Law, which requires weapons to be unloaded during transport (unless you have a CWP and you're carrying).

[laf]

yeah, we all know how law-abiding some of them gun-totin' pricks are.
[Wazzup]
I was directly addressing the Col.'s actions, honey. In my brief interactions with him, he seems like a law-abiding type dude. For a Subaru, I would suggest a 9mm which rests quite handily underneath the driver's seat and is easily accessible; or so I've heard
[Wink]

Greg W[/QB]

I need on of these

-

And one of these...

-