Repair a zipper on my Arcteryx theta AR

chris54

So the female side of the main zipper is all jacked up on my jacket and needs replaced. I'm going to contact arteryx about it and see if they'll fix it. Have any of you had to replace a zipper? Did any of you have it done locally, if that's even possible. I'm looking for the cheapest option, but not give up on quality. It sounds like arteryx is my best option but thought I would see what others have done.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience, Arcteryx fix any and all issues with items sent in for warranty / repair. Most recently I send in a Gamma MX Hoody about a fraying hem drawcord and besides fixing that with a whole new laminated hem drawcord, they sewed up a couple of holes I didn't even know about!

And all done in two weeks - faster than the local repair shop's turnaround.

Arcteryx should do a fine job (however none of my dead bird stuff has needed to be sent back to them), so no real first hand experience.

Since I've long been in Seattle, Rainy Pass is my go-to for such repairs. They've always done real well on all the work I've asked them to accomplish. RP has been fairly quick with the turn around on the work as well.