yosemite in june/july?

ivan

i got 3 weeks starting late june - hoping to climb the nose w/ an amigo the last week of june and will have a couple weeks after to do whatever w/ somebody else - the shield? zodiac? who gives a shit? its yosemite! i'll be happy doing goddamn near anything :)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't happen to be Ivan the Terrible the professional bad ass my buddie gabe told me about. Any how Gabe an I were in Yosemite at the same time this last summer and got shut down on Lurking Fear. I realy want to go back and bag the nose next summer and what ever else. Let me know if your down.

:lmao:

naw, i ain't no bad ass, just see me many tr's :)

if you got the time off then, pm me n' lets sort some shit out?

You wouldn't happen to be Ivan the Terrible the professional bad ass my buddie gabe told me about. Any how Gabe an I were in Yosemite at the same time this last summer and got shut down on Lurking Fear. I realy want to go back and bag the nose next summer and what ever else. Let me know if your down.

:lmao:

naw, i ain't no bad ass, just see me many tr's :)

if you got the time off then, pm me n' lets sort some shit out?

If you are referring to Ivan's singing one must endure on his Quaalude induced adventures, you are spot on - TERRIBLE! :poke::mistat:

Best beware ivan, thoughtbubbles is nothin but a hairy free love swingin drum totin smelly tree fornicator. But he sure can clamber up some rock!
Sounds like a match made in heaven so long as the drum can drown out Ivan's "singing"...
If so, I hope you can give good belay and drum at the same time.

Best beware ivan, thoughtbubbles is nothin but a hairy free love swingin drum totin smelly tree fornicator. But he sure can clamber up some rock!
Sounds like a match made in heaven so long as the drum can drown out Ivan's "singing"...
If so, I hope you can give good belay and drum at the same time.

Or pseudo belay, for that matter. So long as you can drown out the ever present Irish yodeling crack smok'n junky sounds you will be stuck with for a week on a wall. Just sayin, that feller likes to "sing", if you can call it that. :P:moondance::grlaf: