Whole Shipment of Basic Cams Stolen

Plaidman

I have been doing the shipping for Totem Cams and they sent me a shipment of the new Basic Cams( they are similar to the old Aliens by CCH). They were left on my porch by DHL and low and behold they are gone. All I am asking is for folks to keep and eye out for someone selling these as they are fairly new to the market and only available to purchase online they are not easily obtained. UNLESS YOU STEAL A WHOLE SHIPMENT OF THEM!!!!! Damn it I am pissed!

No insurance by shipper, their mistake.

I will file a police report.

The cams are from green size to red with an offset green/yellow and a yellow/red

SAM_0786.JPG

Crap! Just in time for Christmas.

Plaidman

Edited by Plaidman

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, it was their mistake, but they're unwilling to replace them? Who did you order them from, so I can avoid doing business?

Sorry, man!

Unless something was edited out, it doesn't look like plaidman said anything about them not replacing the cams.

Also, he probably got the cams directly from totem.

How many cams were stolen?

Wait, it was their mistake, but they're unwilling to replace them? Who did you order them from, so I can avoid doing business?

Sorry, man!

I am not out any cash. I do the shipping FOR Totem in the U.S.

It is just inconvenient as I have orders to fill and the loss to the company hurts. Totem is a good company and you don't have to worry about customer service with them.

Sorry, man!

I am not out any cash. I do the shipping FOR Totem in the U.S.

It is just inconvenient as I have orders to fill and the loss to the company hurts. Totem is a good company and you don't have to worry about customer service with them.

Whoops! I totally misunderstood, and got something else entirely :eek: sorry!

I'll keep an eye out for them! Out of curiosity, how much is in a whole shipment? How many cams are we talking about?

best of luck getting them back.

after i had a box of shoes stolen from our front porch/door...we live in a apt./condo thing and door is very out of the way/not visible from anywhere. 95% certain it was the lawn care folk given they were there that day and I had never had anything stolen previously. but who knows.

after that i had absolutely everything delivered to my work or my wifes work. If you have a friend working anywhere with a shipping/receiving dept. consider getting stuff sent there.

If you did not sign for them, then how do you know they were delivered?

They just toss them up there and mark it delivered if you don't answer your door. They do that to me if stuff goes to my house, so I have stuff sent to my work where we have someone here all the time.

You might knock on your neighbors doors and see if anyone noticed anything Scott. Put it on the Lost and Found thread too as if someone sees some for sale a few months from now they might check there but not here. Wow. :shock: Can you give a heads up on the type (colors of the cams) and how many cams?

You probably know everyone who currently owns totem basics in this area.