FS: Women's Patagonia Northwall Pants (price drop)

fishstick

Product details here: http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/womens-northwall-pants?p=83315-0-155

Pants were ordered in wrong size, have not been used and have tags attached. Size small, 26-27 inch waist, wmns 4-6.

Warm, very weather resistant and arguably the nicest soft-shell pants out there for winter climbing and BC skiing.

Now asking 230.00CDN (pants retail at 399.00USD)(was asking 280.00).

Cheers,

GB

Edited by fishstick

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Product details here: http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/womens-northwall-pants?p=83315-0-155

Pants were ordered in wrong size, have not been used and have tags attached. Size small, 26-27 inch waist, wmns 4-6.

Warm, very weather resistant and arguably the nicest soft-shell pants out there for winter climbing and BC skiing.

Now asking 230.00CDN (pants retail at 399.00USD)(was asking 280.00).

Cheers,

GB

Wish i was chick right now as i have been looking at those pants?

Outa curiosity what kinda temps would you say these pants would work for? I am thinking of buying a pair but a little worried that i will overheat in them?

They would almost fit as i am a mens small size 28' waist?

Ow well, anyway any help is appreciated!!!

Re: How warm?

I have a pair of men’s and my wife now has women’s in the correct size. The problem is that we haven’t used them much since getting them.

My gut feeling (having used a very similar fabric in a jacket) is that the pants will work for winter BC touring, likely without long johns. We expect to use them with cap 3 underneath for ice climbing. They’re going to be too warm for spring skiing (at least for me) but I’d likely use them on a spring alpine route. We did one mild-weather day of lift skiing and they were brilliant. It’s all a bit of guesswork due to a lack of mileage…

The fabric is really comfortable. It’s warm and very weather-resistant without being stifling hot.

I question if the women’s would fit a male; they’re pretty sculpted.

Cheers,

GB