SOLD Arc'teryx, MH, Invernos, Intuitions, OR

JRay

Got some things I'd like to find new homes for. I will update the page as things are sold. I am willing to ship for free to OR WA ID. If you live farther away I will add a reasonable amount. I drive from Bend to Corvallis almost every weekend and am willing to meet in Eugene, Salem, or Portland.

Thanks for your interest.

Jared

jared withrow at gmail dot com

=========================================================

Contents:

Arc'teryx Theta SV Medium

MH Terra Jacket Large

SOLD Scarpa Inverno sz 10 UK, 11 US

SOLD Intuition Denali Liners sz 11 US

SOLD Outdoor Research Brooks Rangers Overboots sz Large

=========================================================

First up: Arc'teryx 0 SV in Medium with Gore-Tex Pro Shell. That's Theta by the way. Really strong face fabric. It would be perfect for mixed ice or skiing in trees though I haven't owned it long enough to try it out. Worn twice (MINT) - $275 shipped.

2011-11-29_16-15-46_197.jpg

Next up: Mountain Hardwear Terra in Large with welded seems and Conduit membrane its very waterproof. Fits me like a medium should. It's lightweight too- under 500 grams. Honestly one of my favorite jackets of the many I've owned. Pit-zips are great and the hood is the best as it cinches down to keep all the wind out. The fabric isn't stiff at all and has great movement. - $80 shipped

2011-11-29_16-05-18_869.jpg

Next up: Scarpa Invernos in size UK 10 or US 11 with Intuition Denali liners (size 11). These Denali liners have been thermo-molded once and have most all of their life left. They can be molded another 9 times. Could be mistaken for new except for the screen printing on the outer rubbing off. They even smell like new and I can assure you that none of the insulating value has diminished. The boots are in great shape. They have only walked on snow, apart from maybe the parking lot at Timberline Lodge a few times. Laces are in great shape. The rest of the dings that you will see on them are from being tossed in my gear tubs. Really great combo and much better than what the original Invernos came with. Warmer, walk better (less heel lift), and of course a custom fit. - $225 shipped

2011-11-29_15-51-36_346.jpg

2011-11-29_18-17-38_119.jpg

Lastly: Outdoor Research Brooks Ranger Overboots in Large. These have been used on for one day on Denali. Can be used with any style crampons. $80 Shipped

732.20874_d.jpg

2011-11-29_17-11-44_955.jpg

Edited by JRay

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hey JRay,

I have a question about this boots!

Are the boots for semi-automatic crampons??

I have the same boots OR Brooksrange !

I just despair!!!The back is nothing to fix!! its normal or with semi fixed? do i have to cut the foam at the back??? Pls need Help

Greets Sven