Black Diamond Express Ice Screws

kar

I have five BD Express Ice Screws that it is time to part ways with. They are about 8 years old, and I have used them a total of zero times. I did take them out of the packaging promptly after buying them, because as a 22 or so year old I couldn't be caught with gear in the packaging, even if I wasn't using it. Hard to impress girls that way.

Anyway, I've got little ones running around right now and am finally accepting the fact that there are some actitivies, like ice climbing, that I'm just not going to be doing in the near future. Someone else should be twisting these into the ice...

I have two 19cm screws, two 16cm screws, and one 10cm screw. I'd like to sell the four bigger ones for $25 a piece, and the smallest for $20. I live in the Vancouver/Portland area, so would prefer a face to face transaction but will be in the Seattle area next week for work so you Puget Sounders aren't out of the picture either.

I will send pictures to folks also if you want, thanks.

4521.jpg.2510ba5be7d52d799d05ea978d3c091d.jpg

Edited by kar

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images