• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Caveman

The Date swap game at cc

he said "swapping" boyfriends. means you gots to have a girlfriend in the first place ... duh.

(girls, if your boyfriend doesn't do the trick to the extent that you have to use someone else's to supplement your sex life, i'd get another boyfriend. that, or dispense with him altogether and don't limit yourself to just your and someone else's man.)

Four Secrets To A Happy Marriage

1. Find a man who is kind and caring, loves to help out around the home, who is willing to cook, clean, and do chores

2. Find a man who can dance, loves to take you out, spend money on you and buy you things.

3. Find a man who is good in bed, with lots of staying power.

4. Never let these three men meet!

Good one.

The shorter version I heard was:

1) take your paycheck home

2) do your chores

3) keep a tight butt

quote:

Originally posted by daisy:

Four Secrets To A Happy Marriage

1. Find a man who is kind and caring, loves to help out around the home, who is willing to cook, clean, and do chores

2. Find a man who can dance, loves to take you out, spend money on you and buy you things.

3. Find a man who is good in bed, with lots of staying power.

4. Never let these three men meet!

[laf]

[Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink]

Dru, I'll never catch up with the likes of you. I'll be gettin some instead of talking on this computer all day. Are you stalking me [hell no]

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

TLG wants to know which way daisy swings
[Roll Eyes][Eek!]

her whip ...
[big Grin]
I'm not swingin' it at either one of you. There's plenty of man coming home soon. [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by daisy:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

TLG wants to know which way daisy swings
[Roll Eyes][Eek!]

her whip ...
[big Grin]
I'm not swingin' it at either one of you. There's plenty of man coming home soon.
[big Grin]
[laf] just teasin', daisy. [big Grin]

Daisy, what happens when the three qualities you want exist in one man?

I'll cook ya dinner, take you out dancing, and spend days in bed if you ask me nicely enough! [Wazzup]

Wow, hard standards set by the goddess for the perfect man. Hell, ladies I have the easy std. for the purrrrrrfect wife.

1. wife has job

2. wife has 4x4 truck for hubby and her own car to get to her job

3. hubby is free to travel anywhere for climbing and other outdoor activities(with friends or with wife)

Very easy to meet these standards.

quote:

he said "swapping" boyfriends. means you gots to have a girlfriend in the first place ... duh.

(girls, if your boyfriend doesn't do the trick to the extent that you have to use someone else's to supplement your sex life, i'd get another boyfriend. that, or dispense with him altogether and don't limit yourself to just your and someone else's man.)

that's right. lgoddess, you want me to mail you the panties you left at my house?