The Date swap game at cc

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is wrong w/you people? i come back from a spectacular w/e hoping for some good trip reports and find that spray has reached a new low.

Bringing back an old thread just to gloat that you have some secret info about who is banging who. WTF?!?!

How highschool can you get?!?! (my apologies to those cc.com people who are HSers) Grow the up kiddies

it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS or anyone else's except those involved.

it's even more ridiculous to insinuate things, bring up the topic, make a few people wonder and not mention names. Just keep your mouth shut or rather your fingers still. As was pointed out in dryad's thread, it's stupid to mention a story and then not tell it. Not that this sort of story should be told.

and it is even more low, to bring back a dead thread, make a meaningless post "I heard that blah blah" and then see who gets all jumpy and defensive cause your fake rumor has struck home to them as true, MINX???? evils3d.gifevils3d.gifevils3d.gif

yeah dru, if you're pathtetic enough to bring up fake rumors you just go right ahead and enjoy your little troll.

i know who i'm dating, you don't need to nor does ANYONE of cc.com.

sorry you find it so difficult to believe that someone might actually be disgusted by that kind of crap. reflection on your view of the world i guess. wave.gif

minx said:

yeah dru, if you're pathtetic enough to bring up fake rumors you just go right ahead and enjoy your little troll.

i know who i'm dating, you don't need to nor does ANYONE of cc.com.

sorry you find it so difficult to believe that someone might actually be disgusted by that kind of crap. reflection on your view of the world i guess. wave.gif

i think the secrect the minx's dating lies in her avatar image... i just saw a movie with good advice... you can love your pets... just dont LOVE your pets smileysex5.gifyellaf.gif

"There ARE guys out there who meet all of the criteria!"

Why do you girls say all that shit about what you want in a man, when in reality thats the last thing you want.

For instance if Ryland actually did all that shit he would be dropped by the side of the road in two weeks. Women need drama and lots of it, if they cant complain to their girlfriends about all the problems their man causes they quickly become bored and agitated. So to all the guys that want to keep gettin laid, dole that good shit out sparingly givem abit of drama to complain about, always say no more than yes.

And for all the girls who will post about this, it doesnt matter what you say because thats never what you REALLY want.

Now go home tell your girl your busy tonite and she will be at your place by the morning ready to deal with the moring chubber.

The YEti

So to all the guys that want to keep gettin laid, dole that good shit out sparingly givem abit of drama to complain about, always say no more than yes.

True, although this phenomenon occurs with men as well...It's the thrill of the chase!

I learned to tease and play hard-to-get a long time ago. The more I play games, the faster they run into my arms. Whatever it takes, I guess. rolleyes.gif

Anna said:

So to all the guys that want to keep gettin laid, dole that good shit out sparingly givem abit of drama to complain about, always say no more than yes.

True, although this phenomenon occurs with men as well...It's the thrill of the chase!

I learned to tease and play hard-to-get a long time ago. The more I play games, the faster they run into my arms. Whatever it takes, I guess. rolleyes.gif

yep....you couldn't be more right. rolleyes.gifevils3d.gif games suck though.

Anna said:

Well, that reverse psychology doesn't work with me, so quit calling all the time. I already have a girlfriend.