The Date swap game at cc

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he said "swapping" boyfriends. means you gots to have a girlfriend in the first place ... duh.

(girls, if your boyfriend doesn't do the trick to the extent that you have to use someone else's to supplement your sex life, i'd get another boyfriend. that, or dispense with him altogether and don't limit yourself to just your and someone else's man.)

Four Secrets To A Happy Marriage

1. Find a man who is kind and caring, loves to help out around the home, who is willing to cook, clean, and do chores

2. Find a man who can dance, loves to take you out, spend money on you and buy you things.

3. Find a man who is good in bed, with lots of staying power.

4. Never let these three men meet!

quote:

Originally posted by daisy:

Four Secrets To A Happy Marriage

1. Find a man who is kind and caring, loves to help out around the home, who is willing to cook, clean, and do chores

2. Find a man who can dance, loves to take you out, spend money on you and buy you things.

3. Find a man who is good in bed, with lots of staying power.

4. Never let these three men meet!

[laf]

[Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink]

Wow, hard standards set by the goddess for the perfect man. Hell, ladies I have the easy std. for the purrrrrrfect wife.

1. wife has job

2. wife has 4x4 truck for hubby and her own car to get to her job

3. hubby is free to travel anywhere for climbing and other outdoor activities(with friends or with wife)

Very easy to meet these standards.

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgoddess:

he said "swapping" boyfriends. means you gots to have a girlfriend in the first place ... duh.

(girls, if your boyfriend doesn't do the trick to the extent that you have to use someone else's to supplement your sex life, i'd get another boyfriend. that, or dispense with him altogether and don't limit yourself to just your and someone else's man.)

that's right. lgoddess, you want me to mail you the panties you left at my house?