The $9.25 worm

Tyson.g

let's stay on the subject of nasty shit people will eat for no good goddamn reason!
Anybody here ever try real Chinese hot pot? They put some pretty crazy shit in that pot, but it sure comes out tasty pretty damned special :)...

Oh, yeah... almost forgot the $9.25 :pagetop:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buzz killer? :)

and thread drift besides - let's stay on the subject of nasty shit people will eat for no good goddamn reason!

Yeah, this thread is about eating/drinking shit and puking.

I saw a guy drink a glass of water with a goldfish, puke it backinto the glass, alive. This predated Jackass by over a decade.

Then there was the guy that chugged a glass of chew spit (his own), with a raw egg on top for shits and giggles. The project vomit smelled so bad I almost lost it.

Then there was the guy that chugged a glass of chew spit (his own), with a raw egg on top for shits and giggles.
I have been known to drink flat beer from the previous night's revelry, which has had cigarettes put out in it, to no ill effect. Of course, this was while I was attending an institution of "higher learning", and was without employ, and hence, lacking in funds...

all these stories are of course total bush-league bullshit compared to the big boys, the folks who have the condition known as "pica"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)

contents of one such gentleman's stomach

Glore_Stomach_Display.jpg

Pica is the explanation given for kids that habitually eat dirt, coal, etc. Some say it can be a body's instinctual drive for nutrients lacking in diet.

all these stories are of course total bush-league bullshit compared to the big boys, the folks who have the condition known as "pica"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)

contents of one such gentleman's stomach

Glore_Stomach_Display.jpg

Pica is the explanation given for kids that habitually eat dirt, coal, etc. Some say it can be a body's instinctual drive for nutrients lacking in diet.

a read an article on it recently - one chick's vice was toilet paper - she said she always had a roll of it in her purse and went through a roll a day :noway:

then there was the lady who ate about one couch a year, she said she was awfully attracted to the cushion stuffing :)