• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jimmyjames1998

WTB- PACKS Wild Things, Arcteryx, Cold Cold World

I am interested in most any packs made by Wild Things, Arcteryx, Cold Cold World and am looking to buy. I would really like to get the Guide pack made by Wild Things so if you want to sell I am your man. Also the Chernobyl (by Cold Cold World) Rice sac (by Wild Things) or any thing like the Borea by Arcteryx.

I am interested in most packs so shoot me up with an email or a pm Email:

jimmyjames1998@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking

Jim

I am looking for any size in the waist/hipbelt or if none that is fine, then I can use either a short or a regular length. With volume I am looking for a pack like the Andinista that will compress lots smaller (about 3000c.i. compressd) or somthing no larger than about 3000c.i. (about 49/50 liters)

Thanks

Jim

I have a medium(almost fits me so im nearly sure) borea. Its been used but still has lots of life left in it. Pm me if you want photos.

I have an Osprey Atmos 50 I'm looking to dump for $125. Only used a couple of times. I have too many packs but no others that would fit the bill for you.

Got an OLD alpinista that you're welcome to. It's at my son's place, but I know he hasn't used it in years. Are you sure you want this thing?