fixedPin

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Dan Larson:

I didn,t realize that I was being abrasive merely trying to be nice about it.I will try to be more diplomatic like you big guy

Now you're thinking. Personal interaction is key in most of our daily situations; I'm surprised you haven't learned this yet. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

I didn,t realize that I was being abrasive merely trying to be nice about it.I will try to be more diplomatic like you big guy

Now you're thinking. Personal interaction is key in most of our daily situations; I'm surprised you haven't learned this yet.
[Wink]
Yeah Dan, be more like Greg...

"More proof that you are a pathetic fuck that can't think for himself and must fill his brain with 'truth' spewed out by the mainstream media. Good job, wanker."

"That's the point dipshit..."

ScottP - I know you think you're being funny but I'll have you know that the Dale Carnegie School has contacted me to head up their new personal interaction classes: "How to berate someone like a knuckledragging redneck, get your point across, win friends and influence people." I'm sure you've heard of it. I'll be leaving soon to present this topic to the latest crop of MBA candidates at The Wharton Business School.

Thank you very fucking much,

Greg W

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

ScottP - I know you think you're being funny but I'll have you know that the Dale Carnegie School has contacted me to head up their new personal interaction classes: "How to berate someone like a knuckledragging redneck, get your point across, win friends and influence people." I'm sure you've heard of it. I'll be leaving soon to present this topic to the latest crop of MBA candidates at The Wharton Business School.

Thank you very fucking much,

Greg W

(That was well done Greg.)

My point was made.

That is all.

quote:

Seems like some of the c.c.comers are still taking jabs at the new record. Admit it people this is an amazing feat.

Lighten up Dan; a bit of jesting is de rigeur here at cc.com, you should know that. Why don't you go back to mainlining Diamox at sea level and bite off.

Greg W