iain

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Dru:

The Dutch Cup has a real windmill though!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been scared to go in that place after someone who moved to Sultan before I did called it the "Douche Cup"

Why? Sounds cleansing....

[big Drink]

[ 10-30-2002, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Natural ]

I once saw a dirtbag Canadian girl climber steal a spoon from Big-O and get chased down the street by a waitress!

Incidentally, where is the all night coffee hang in Bend now that the Paradiso is RIP??? Seem to recall cruising the streets last year to a noteable lack of late night java/dessert type places.

quote:

Originally posted by fern:

quote:

Originally posted by Muffy The Wanker Sprayer:

1) Biscettes and gravey with a side of french toast

ha. this is so Oregon. I never heard of biscuit gravy until I went to the Big O.

You never had a big "O" before?

Biscuits and gravy are big in the south. And the military. Correllation between eating B&G and multiple casualty assaults?

when I was at the Big O the waitress grabbed my friend's (he is half asian) face and said things such as "are you sure which border you came across?" and "we didn't have to let all you canadians in". and when he told her that she was being offensive she said "no it's all rightm most of our kitchen staff are mexican". Quality establishment [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by bobinc:

Ruthless competition from KK has driven the last 2 Dunkin' Donuts out of business in WA. They have remained strong elsewhere, however.

Muffy -- you are lucky to live near the Keystone.

I know [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by fern:

when I was at the Big O the waitress grabbed my friend's (he is half asian) face and said things such as "are you sure which border you came across?" and "we didn't have to let all you canadians in". and when he told her that she was being offensive she said "no it's all rightm most of our kitchen staff are mexican". Quality establishment
[Roll Eyes]

Have NO idea what the big O is... Just went to truck stops up and down I-5 with my grandnad when I was a kid... he was a truck driver origianly from the south...

Iain, you know I can't spell [Wink][Razz]

Organic oats boiled with cranberries and apricots and eat with allspice and maple syrup. Never eat Instant Oatmeal again.

On weekends I usually make potato latkes on those odd weekends I'm not getting out of my Subaru backseat at 6 AM for mountains or off Snoboy's couch at 9 AM for Squamish.