• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
freeclimb9

Winona's being railroaded

Now if only we could get Martha Stewart to do the perp walk, and then videos of her as Butchy Brenda's cellmate. [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by freeclimb9:

The shoe has dropped. Winona: con.

What does it all mean? When you coming clean?

It means that her 'bang-a-bility' stock just went up 'cause she's a con now.

winona stole stuff, see the video and observe her actions for yourself. if I stole from a store, I'd be in court, since she has, she deserves the same. She made a really crappy choice stealing from Saks, which due to it's expensive merchandise has a very real interest in preventing shoplifting.

I figure the only people this PR will effect adversely is others who shoplift there, which I'm sure part of the intent, because if they'll nail a movie star you'll get the same if you steal. Since I don't intend to shoplift and certainly don't like paying extra to account for those who do, this PR doesn't bother me since I don't steal.

quote:

Originally posted by MtnGoat:

I figure the only people this PR will effect adversely is others who shoplift there.

I, for one, won't shop at Saks. Course, the charge, trial, and verdict has no effect on that.

DFA,

the '03 Saks men's collection, with its emphasis on neo-traditional classics underpinning the cool elegance of the modern man, is, like, gay. But I'd sleep with Winona. The electronic ankle bracelet could come in handy.

quote:

Originally posted by rbw1966:

She'd need her sleep after I got done with her.

Why's that? Cause you kept her up all night trying to get a hard on? Bewhahaha

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Holy Shit! HELP! Another stool trying to get in my pants.
[Moon]

If that's not happening on a daily basis...

I suggest eating more fruit.