[TR] Euro-epic and climbing - 11/5/2011

Trip: Euro-epic and climbing -

Date: 11/5/2011

Trip Report:

Had a travel epic and got up a few climbs, thanks to some CC Posters. MVS was key to getting some good south facing Dolomite routes. Josh K met me in Paris for some site seeing and scketchy travel. Davide de inspired me with his trs and hooked me up with a climbing stud in Chamonix. Ended up being a great trip despite... tr here

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah. Glad you ended up getting some good rock in the Dolomites. Shortly after you left things went south for some climbers in Chamonix, I don't know if you heard.

Sometimes I also get sick before climbing with Tom ;).

Anyway, let's get on some rock back in WA sometime.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Wayne for a great TR! :rocken::moondance:

My first time in Europe I had just landed and taken a train to Strassbourg France. I got off the train and two young punks were fighting, one had broken a glass bottle and was cutting the other one. I managed to find a police station, the police came and casually watched them continue to fight for a few minutes then casually detained one of the punks. I suspect it was drug related, but who knows, I spoke almost no French. That was 1995.

None the less it kinda freaked me out!