moving to forrest grove

shapp

Finally getting back to the state of my birth and upbringing. Will be moving to forest grove by the end of the year. Looking for partners in the immediate vicinity for climbing shenaneganigans that involve multipitch trad, route development, sheep, an occasional goat, adult beverages, and also ability to kayak and or row whitewater is a plus. Salmon and steelhead will also be persued on occasion when rock is wet.

Shapp

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally getting back to the state of my birth and upbringing. Will be moving to forest grove by the end of the year. Looking for partners in the immediate vicinity for climbing shenaneganigans that involve multipitch trad, route development, sheep, an occasional goat, adult beverages, and also ability to kayak and or row whitewater is a plus. Salmon and steelhead will also be persued on occasion when rock is wet.

Shapp

welcome back! Looks like you'll get in just in the middle of the 5 month rainstorm....

Thanks for the offer, I won't be down there full time till probably after the first of the year, lots of stuff to do to get moved down there and shop set up. I will make several trips back up to D-town in the summer though to visit Hanman and Uncle Dirty etc.!