Keep Left!

Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, I meant...

Goddammit Mountain Goat you fucking right wing psuedo intellectual asshole, just because you disagree with Michael Moore doesn't mean that he's 100% wrong. Christ I suppose you're 100% right all the fucking time, huh?

P.S. Just kidding MG.

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

quote:

Originally posted by E-rock:

Goddammit Mountain Goat

Called by the formal "Mountain Goat" even. Impressive.

Interesting that a stickler (the sticklerest) for detail such as MtnGoat would choose the abbreviated format for his nom de screen. Could this be a chink in the Goat's armor? Could this apparent lack of attention to completeness and detail be the loose block that sends the Goat's great buttresses of reasoning crashing to the ground like so much chossy rubble?

Dr. Flash Amazing recommends that you:

- Go see 'Bowling for Columbine', the new flick from Michael Moore. While all of his arguments are not 100% air-tight, and the gun luvahs will get their knickers in a knot about Moore giving Chuck Heston a hard time, the movie is thought-provoking, occasionally powerful and somber, often funny as fuck, and well worth your $$$.

- Visit http://www.punkvoter.com . It's new, so they're still adding content, but it could be an OK resource for political information if you're a democrat. If you're a Republican, you'll get pissed off and pee your pants, but you could visit anyway.

- Send cash to Dr. Flash Amazing (PM or e-mail for PO Box address)

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

You liberal weenies make me sick. I'm going to the NRA convention with Greg after my Global Warming course at the community college, which of course I'm taking with the Goat.

Don't waste time with the global warming course, it's bunk. Let's go burn old car tires and shoot stuff!!

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

You liberal weenies make me sick. I'm going to the NRA convention with Greg after my Global Warming course at the community college, which of course I'm taking with the Goat.

You might be surprised to note that a "liberal weenie" like Michael Moore is a card-carrying member of the NRA.