Summitchaser CJB = Hardman

yikes

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rob, Why don't you STFU. I've been cool with all your BS in the past but no more. Dude. Please try my mixed routes. I would buy you beer to try them and let me film your ass falling off. Please do it. Please pretty please. Step up to the plate for once in your life.

:lmao:

I win!

Name the number of times I've sprayed about myself (since being banned as summitchaser). Once, as a joke, and out of neccesity (because I couldn't figure out mountainprojects photo settings). What you guys don't get is that skill in the mountains has nothing to do with skill at the keyboard.

Name the number of times I've sprayed about myself (since being banned as summitchaser). Once, as a joke, and out of neccesity (because I couldn't figure out mountainprojects photo settings). What you guys don't get is that skill in the mountains has nothing to do with skill at the keyboard.

Hook, line, and sinker. :rocken:

I'm just teasing you Colin, you've done great with the new handle and I've got no complaints, I just think you should know better than responding to Rob.

What you guys don't get is that skill in the mountains has nothing to do with skill at the keyboard.

I think you're exactly wrong, we do get that. That's kind of what we've been trying to tell you.

I'm kind of sorry this came up the way it did because it seemed like you'd chilled out. Maybe this is just a temporary relapse.

I'm curious, what 5.11d did you lead? That's pretty fuckin' hard.