Shameless Self Promotion

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because I meant Saudi 'prince' instead of 'ambassador'. The ambassador plot never got to square one, apparently.

You're supposed to read what I meant, not what I wrote.

:lmao: Well, I guess that explains why Teh Googles were of no help.

Google Abdullah Tali Assiri.
Thanks! :wave:

After reading about so many amateurish, botched terrorist plots, you come away realizing that the 911 perps were either really, really awesome or really, really lucky.

Bombings are still fair game, but plane-as-missile attacks are done for good. Passengers have become a wee bit more 'activist' in that regard ever since they realized that 'landing' has been omitted from the agenda.

...According to early and the most recent reports, Asiri's older brother had hidden one pound of PETN plastic explosives in his anal canal, which security experts described as a novel technique.[14][15][16][17][18][19][20] Asiri had passed through a metal detector and remained in the security of the Prince's bodyguards for over 24 hours before gaining the audience.[21]
Yikes, twenty-four hours with plastic explosives up your ass! Musta been difficult having to pinch off a loaf for that long, lest you be discovered in your plot.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_al-Asiri

Bombings are still fair game, but plane-as-missile attacks are done for good. Passengers have become a wee bit more 'activist' in that regard ever since they realized that 'landing' has been omitted from the agenda.
Yup, I came to that conclusion some time ago, too. And it's been borne out in practice, what with passengers thumping suspected terrorists on flights.

Kind of weird, but on his website he raked TSA over the coals for posting a redacted version of their procedures that could easily be downloaded and unredacted (revealing sensitive procedural info to potential bad people)...then posted the unredacted version of same on his website to save them the trouble.

I get the feeling that the site's more about titillation and gettin' freaky about air disasters than public service, but that's just me.