• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
olyclimber

Republican Nominees for Prez

“Joseph Smith, the prophet, was inspired to affirm and ratify this truth, and he further predicted that the time would come, when the Constitution of our country would hang as it were by a thread, and that the Latter-day Saints above all other people in the world would come to the rescue of that great and glorious palladium of our liberty”

List them in order of who you think is most most electable. I'll start:

None that I know of.

Linky

Nice....they dont even list Ron Paul.

Unless OBL shows up alive and living in Camden NJ, this show is a dunk fest for Obama.

Oh, I wouldn't say that. It's probably gonna be close, given the economic slump and Obama's handling of the debt crisis et al. "Anybody but Obama's" gonna be a big mantra this time around.

Unless OBL shows up alive and living in Camden NJ, this show is a dunk fest for Obama.

Are you serious? He has a 43% approval rating, we have 9% unemployment and most importantly, the election is still a year out.

Are you serious? He has a 43% approval rating, we have 9% unemployment and most importantly, the election is still a year out.

And the Republicans in Congress sure as shinola aren't going to do a damn thing to help make matters better before the next election.

Not that they ever do........

None that I know of.

Linky

Shit, dude, they left David Lee Roth off there too! WTF??

None that I know of.

Linky

Wake up McFly......DLR is not running for president.....

Yeah, but look who the GOP is trying to get to run against him. Cain? Perry? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I actually think the GOP *wants* obama to win. He gives the republicans everything they want, and a republican president would only unite a democratic opposition, which is currently still licking Obama's palm.

Obama staying in office is the best possible thing that could happen to the GOP. (and the banks)

Sorry I asked.

Do you think when Jaime's crying we will be running with the devil on the way to the house of pain so we can all be hot for teacher?

Yeah, but look who the GOP is trying to get to run against him. Cain? Perry? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I actually think the GOP *wants* obama to win. He gives the republicans everything they want, and a republican president would only unite a democratic opposition, which is currently still licking Obama's palm.

Obama staying in office is the best possible thing that could happen to the GOP. (and the banks)

Follow the link I posted. Tweak Barry's approval rating. Tweak economic growth. Even Cain could win according to that model.

None that I know of.

Linky

That's okay. The Sammy Hagar version of VH was waaay better. They did include Sammy, Right????!@!!!