Republican Nominees for Prez

olyclimber

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to guess that who ever you like doesn't have a chance in hell in getting elected.

Libtards of cc.com don't like any republican candidate, ever. No story. Move along.

WRONG! Kev just proved you wrong.

So again I ask you...who do you like? Unless you're too chicken to answer the question. Which you are of course.

kkkkk, I'm interested to know what candidate you support, too! Why won't you tell us?

I like Huntsman OK. I haven't bothered to learn too much about him since he doesn't have a chance in hell, but he seems fairly non-crazy and he's not Obama, so he has that working for him. Also, the republican base doesn't seem to like him, which is a good sign. Of course, in reality I'll end up voting for Obama, I'm sure.

Who do you like?

Edited by rob

No answer to the question = there isn't one. Why do you hate the republicans candidates? Other than there isn't a good choice regardless of your political leaning.....

it's so cute when you actually pretend that you are considering voting against a democrat

so cute that you are incapable of answering a direct question. so...Republican!

kkkkk, I'm interested to know what candidate you support, too! Why won't you tell us?

I like Huntsman OK. I haven't bothered to learn too much about him since he doesn't have a chance in hell, but he seems fairly non-crazy and he's not Obama, so he has that working for him. Also, the republican base doesn't seem to like him, which is a good sign. Of course, in reality I'll end up voting for Obama, I'm sure.

Who do you like?

Sorry, to answer the question requires a spine if you are a Republican with Libertarian leanings (or vise versa) as kkkkk is. It takes a man to state the obvious, pretty much the whole field of Republican candidates are shit. I'm not that familiar with Huntsman, but based on this he does seem to be the least crazy of the bunch:

http://www.issues2000.org/Jon_Huntsman.htm

Huntsman professes a firm belief in science, rejecting the notion that faith and evolution are mutually exclusive. In response to Rick Perry's creationist world view [95], Huntsman warned that the Republicans should not become the "anti-science" party, and stated:

"To be clear. I believe in evolution and trust scientists on global warming. Call me crazy."[96]

"For GOP to win, we can't run from science. (Sep 2011)"

I think you have the best answer to the question so far Rob, but of course he's not very polling to well right now. Probably the biggest strike against him is that he is a Mormon.

Ron Paul.....ahahahahahahahahaaaaahahaaa.

Ron Paul will continue to be the Ralph Nader of the right each election.

We have the government that we deserve. Until we vote in folks who are not bought and paid for nothing will change.

Isn't this like telling a battered housewife that she deserves to get beaten until she leaves him for someone else?

No not at all.