Republican Nominees for Prez

olyclimber

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched long enough and held my tongue long enough to give him the benefit of the doubt, but can no longer say this is a witch hunt, “a lynching” to use his word, or any other euphemism. There are allegations out there that matter and they have stacked up. For we who led the charge against Bill Clinton on a number of related issues to continue to blame the media or other campaigns or say it simply doesn’t matter makes us the hypocrites as well.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67808.html#ixzz1d4skzx4o

Bennet sure has a lot more class than the typical cc.com conservatard conservatory. Allegations against a republican? DEFEND FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER!!!!

Unless OBL shows up alive and living in Camden NJ, this show is a dunk fest for Obama.

Are you serious? He has a 43% approval rating, we have 9% unemployment and most importantly, the election is still a year out.

Prediction: War with Iran right before the run up to the election. Unless Iran preempts it and screws up the timetable that has been already set out- or even crazier, gives up their nuclear program) American voters will flock to the Pres, they always do in wartime until time passes and they come to their senses, voila: Obama re-elected.

Gas then hits over $5.00 a gallon and I collect my ounce of gold. 2nd term, the bitching continues.

The Clinton-is-a sex-machine witch hunt was also an attempt by neanderthals to shove their values down our throats.

Pretty sure something was shoved down someones throat....

sidebar, (it's a small world is playing in the background) Monica Lewinsky baby sat a boy who was in my sons cub scout troop...The boy, who was a great kid, died last year of a heroin overdose:-(

Life is all too short for us all...

Meanwhile...

Washington (CNN) -- GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain faced a new claim of sexually inappropriate behavior Monday as a Chicago woman told reporters the former head of the National Restaurant Association groped her after a dinner together in 1997.

Sharon Bialek, who worked at the restaurant group's education foundation until shortly before the alleged groping incident, said Cain unexpectedly put his hand on her leg beneath her skirt "toward my genitals." She also said he pushed her head toward his crotch.

Hmmm....I'm going to have to start watching Saturday Night Live again I think.....the story that the last woman told isn't funny, but my money is on them to spin it that way. In either case, I don't believe that Cain has never had a chance at being the President, but by default, he was in the lead for a while.

Sure, as long as the candidate is a republican. If he's a democrat named Bill Clinton, well....that's another story! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

Guess you libtards "won" that argument! You convinced us all! Good job!

Nope, you "lost" that one all by yourselves:

"A Washington Post/ABC News poll on Friday found that 7 in 10 Republicans say the allegations do not matter when it comes to selecting a presidential candidate."

Sure, as long as the candidate is a republican. If he's a democrat named Bill Clinton, well....that's another story! IMPEACH! IMPEACH!

Guess you libtards "won" that argument! You convinced us all! Good job!

Nope, you "lost" that one all by yourselves:

"A Washington Post/ABC News poll on Friday found that 7 in 10 Republicans say the allegations do not matter when it comes to selecting a presidential candidate."

Try to follow along, moron.

I have watched long enough and held my tongue long enough to give him the benefit of the doubt, but can no longer say this is a witch hunt, “a lynching” to use his word, or any other euphemism. There are allegations out there that matter and they have stacked up. For we who led the charge against Bill Clinton on a number of related issues to continue to blame the media or other campaigns or say it simply doesn’t matter makes us the hypocrites as well.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67808.html#ixzz1d4skzx4o

Bennet sure has a lot more class than the typical cc.com conservatard conservatory. Allegations against a republican? DEFEND FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER!!!!

He also points out libtard hypocrisy on this matter - which is fucking enormous.

As I seem to recall, the cigar incident was consentual...

But I digress. Still support the Spermanator, do ya?

You won't answer, due to an empty ballsack (NNTAWWT), but that's at issue nowadays, no?

How many Mexican's didn't the border patrol shoot again?

The point oh dense fuckwad, is that YOUR side argued repeatedly the following during Clinton's accusations of sexual harassment and later "consensual" (actually - predatory sexual behavior of a middle-aged man to his 20+ year old subordinate staff member):

1) it's a private matter - not our business

2) we're electing a president, not a pope

3) don't rush to judgement - we don't know all the facts!

4) the accusers are gold-diggers. dragging a 100 dollar bill through a trailer park. 15 minutes and all that

5) the politics of personal destruction

etc. etc. etc.

but now you are all singing a different tune. As usual. Consistency is not your strong suit. Except maybe Ivan - he at least appears to "get it". Maybe you could learn something from him if you'd STFU long enough.

I am not a Cain supporter, sorry. Although I'd like for an "outsider" to come in and "change Washington", that really doesn't seem realistic. People kind of have to have experience running a state or participating in the legislative process for some time to actually know how things work and get the work of government done. Cain does not have that.

thanks for the compliment i suppose, but in truth i'm not sure you "get it" - no two politicos and their scandals are exactly the same of course, but generally speaking, you get caught w/ your balls in the cookie jar, that's it, republican, democratic or none of the above. who's the most recent democrat to survive such a scandal? weiner-gate? he put up a brave fight but no weiner can stay up forever :) spitzer? everybody spit him out in the end. jesus, seems like clinton WAS the last one to survive, and even so, he so mortally wounded by it he was obviously done w/ public office.

i was just barely old enough to vote for clinton in '92 - i don't recall much at all about the allegations made against him during that campaign, and of course it was a very different news era anyway - i recall far more about the whitewater allegation at that time, and maybe those to some extent overawed the paula jones thing? ultimately though, he was in office, and the feeling couldn't help be "what's done is done" - a nice long decade of economic expansion and budget surpluses proved to be more than an ample reward, and when the lewinski thing slowly emerged, it was hard to seperate it from the shrieking blowhards usual insanity - at any rate, that did in the end appear largely consensual, so again, not really worth unseating the rider of a succesful horse over.

i don't see how cain's sins are substantially differetn from ever other red, white n' blue motherfucker who's been pilloried and dismissed for the same thing over the past two decades.