Republican Nominees for Prez

olyclimber

oh noes! the boner thinks i'm ignorant! WHAT SHOULD I DO!??? I fell asleep at the opening biblical qoute. BONER GIVE ME A SYNOPSIS I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR CRAP.

Honestly Porter. You dont really get a real opinion about this topic until you watch the entire video. At that point if you have real concerns about the topic, i would love to hear it. Until then, I will go back to reading your (as you put it) ignorant self. Take care....I do look forward to hearing your honest thoughts....

Of course we both know that will never happen on this site. Especially from an administrator. But one can hope.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sociopaths on the left have it mastered. It's not just about politics or voting record for your kind - or even personal conduct- no, it's as mean and personal as you can make it (faith, family, physical appearance) :wave:

ummm, republicans convinced amerikkka it couldn't vote for dukakis b/c he'd have black guys rape your little girls :)

Bone, had you been more forceful in your assertion that OBL died a decade ago, people would click on your links and Paul would become the next Prez.

You fucked Paul's campaign, and thus the Future of Our Country. That's something you'll have to carry with you for the rest of your life.

My link was not a Ron Paul link. But thanks for playing.