Republican Nominees for Prez

olyclimber

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched from Eastern Canuckastan as it way after dark. Crikey what a pack of hoosers. I can't remember what it is but I want to cut these agencies note: Commerce includes the Patent Office, Energy includes NRC and production and care of nuck weapons etc. Of course Education does Student loans and we won't have any more of that nonsense. :mistat:

Commerce includes the Patent Office....

And that minor group the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - minor group that oversees commercial ocean fisheries, endangered species, weather and climate research and forecasting. Jeesh, what a waste.

I can't think of a greater pack of idiots up for the GOP primary in recent memory.

NPR did a spot on Rick Santorum, who won all of 5% support in Iowa after an exhausting tour of every one of its 99 counties.

Quote: "Morality IS the economy!"

I cannot for the life of me figure out why this guy isn't leaving the pack behind.

it's only a matter of time until this guy is caught in a gay sex scandal. The lady doth protest too much.

Another class act.

Herman Cain has made clear his position on the accusers who say he sexually harassed them — or worse — while CEO of the National Restaurant Associations: they’re liars.

Now the campaign has an entire website dedicated to driving that message home, CainTruth.Com. The hastily-put-together blog appears to be primarily dedicated to spreading damaging stories about the women who have come forward, especially Sharon Bialek, who has publicly accused Cain of demanding sex in exchange for help finding her work.

from the Blog:

CBS 46 in Atlanta is reporting tonight on an interview with Private investigator TJ Ward, who used software to analyze speeches by Mr. Cain and Sharon Bialek earlier this week.

After listening to Cain’s speech and analyzing it, Ward said there is no doubt, Cain is innocent.

:lmao: Using software!!

Where's Huntsman (the only credible candidate) in all of this?

I have yet to see anything suggesting Huntsman is a credible candidate. More of the same policies that got us here. Being the Less-Insane Choice doesn't count for shit, let's not pretend it does.

Cain's campaign actually threatened any additional women who were thinking of coming forwards, stating that the campaign would place them under 'intense scrutiny'.

O...just a min...I've got to take a moment to sign Ron Paul's DECLARATION OF AMERICAN SOVEREIGNTY on the banner ad appearing right now, cuz, you know, we're all pretty worried about our sovereignty being violated this election

Cain's problem is that his staff is only about 3 people (he's never taken any of this seriously), so...good luck with the witch hunt, Herman.

The only purpose the GOP serves these days is to scare normal folks into getting off their ass to vote.

Been talking to a lot of Democratic chairs in WA lately to get endorsements for I-502.

Yeah. Politics does attract a pretty 'special' bunch...

From Rick "99 Counties!" Santorum to Herman "Neun Neun Neun! (woman's voice)" Cain, to Rick "1, 2, Oops" Perry, I will say that this has been an extremely satisfying season for watching the GOPs loudest shitbags get what's coming to them.

Today the media narrative is "let's take another look at Newt" LOL.