Republican Nominees for Prez

olyclimber

As I seem to recall, the cigar incident was consentual...

But I digress. Still support the Spermanator, do ya?

You won't answer, due to an empty ballsack (NNTAWWT), but that's at issue nowadays, no?

How many Mexican's didn't the border patrol shoot again?

The point oh dense fuckwad, is that YOUR side argued repeatedly the following during Clinton's accusations of sexual harassment and later "consensual" (actually - predatory sexual behavior of a middle-aged man to his 20+ year old subordinate staff member):

1) it's a private matter - not our business

2) we're electing a president, not a pope

3) don't rush to judgement - we don't know all the facts!

4) the accusers are gold-diggers. dragging a 100 dollar bill through a trailer park. 15 minutes and all that

5) the politics of personal destruction

etc. etc. etc.

but now you are all singing a different tune. As usual. Consistency is not your strong suit. Except maybe Ivan - he at least appears to "get it". Maybe you could learn something from him if you'd STFU long enough.

I am not a Cain supporter, sorry. Although I'd like for an "outsider" to come in and "change Washington", that really doesn't seem realistic. People kind of have to have experience running a state or participating in the legislative process for some time to actually know how things work and get the work of government done. Cain does not have that.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I signed on in 2006 as I recall, and, while my memory isn't what it used to be, I think we had another president by then. Can't speak for any of the other libtards round here. Not sure the Clinton thing ever raged on this site.

But that was then...a long time ago then. Now...

Sexual harassment is illegal. Both that behavior and lying about it to cover it up is a strong testament to a candidate's character and trustworthiness - and therefore fitness to govern.

I know, this values/integrity shit doesn't matter to today's Rfuck...call me old fashioned!

Well, I signed on in 2006 as I recall, and, while my memory isn't what it used to be, I think we had another president by then. Can't speak for any of the other libtards round here. Not sure the Clinton thing ever raged on this site.

Sexual harassment is illegal. Both that behavior and lying about it to cover it up is a strong testament to a candidate's character and trustworthiness - and therefore fitness to govern.

I know, this values/integrity shit doesn't matter to today's Rfuck...call me old fashioned!

And I know that the difference between allegations and actual conviction don't matter much to today's ACLU fuck :wave:

And I know that the difference between allegations and actual conviction don't matter much to today's ACLU fuck :wave:

Then you probably also know that 'convictions' only apply to criminal proceedings, not lawsuits (as in the case of sexual harassment), and that 'allegations' are accusations, not reporting of past events.

"I'd like for an "outsider" to come in and "change Washington."

The Republican flip-side to "whaaa, but he's a community organizer with no experience!". No delving into the pre-Spray/internet mind of anyone here required.

Which is not realistic, as we've seen played out with Barry. At least he was a senator for a couple of years - he would have been better served to complete a term or two before running, however.

Then you probably also know that 'convictions' only apply to criminal proceedings, not lawsuits (as in the case of sexual harassment), and that 'allegations' are accusations, not reporting of past events.

You mentioned "legality". So, there were "accusations" and these were settled. Now, 20 years later, those who took the cash out are suddenly changing their mind. Yeah, nothing muddy at all about that.

Small detail: the Spermanator denied anything at all happened.

Now, I realize that lying to the entire country is a prerequisite skill for an Rfuck candidate, but the Big S isn't even good at it.

...and repetition is the other.

Doesn't work on smart people, though.

Yeah, you were so smart, you thought Edwards was a "good man" :lmao: