Republican Nominees for Prez

olyclimber

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm not a big fan, but more 'cause it's been shown that these shows constitute the primary news source for a disturbingly large number of liberals.

show me your internutz searching skillz are better than mine - i recall recently reading/hearing a study that showed the very opposite, but didn't find it in the 30 seconds i allowed myself to look for it :)

okay fine, "john stewart viewers more informed" is google-worthy - seems the topic has been kicked about plenty

impartial take on the subject?

dunno 'bout the other liberal douchebags 'round here, but i sure am hoping the elephants move on and give big man cain the nod! how wierd would the election history be when obama wins two elections against two different nutballs named 'cain?

Edited by ivan

dunno 'bout the other liberal douchebags 'round here, but i sure am hoping the elephants move on and give big man cain the nod! how wierd would the election history be when obama wins two elections against two different nutballs named 'cain?

Don't worry Ivan, I know you wallow in the gutter knowingly. Your bear-claw-guzzling friend's feigning moral outrage is just fucking laughable, especially in light of all his heros recent marital downfalls and shortcomings (Edwards, Gore, Clinton).

Since we are in the 21st century there are no laws against marital infidelity, not quite the same as for sexual harassment. Mind you I am for going after all pols that play more righteous than you to eventually show how hypocritical they are.

Don't worry Ivan, I know you wallow in the gutter knowingly. Your bear-claw-guzzling friend's feigning moral outrage is just fucking laughable, especially in light of all his heros recent marital downfalls and shortcomings (Edwards, Gore, Clinton).

:sleep:

Since we are in the 21st century there are no laws against marital infidelity, not quite the same as for sexual harassment. Mind you I am for going after all pols that play more righteous than you to eventually show how hypocritical they are.

"innocent until proven guilty"

"we must wait until all the facts are known"

and crimes were associated with my examples, btw

:sleep:

Not as exciting as Diamond Dave's hairy chest or Pamela Lee's implants, I know, boner, but do try to expand a bit.

Cain refused to give the facts, which naturally allowed to speculate he was hiding something.

The crimes in your examples weren't about marital infidelity.

Edited by j_b

Last time I checked these weren't 'allegations' awaiting 'proof', but facts.

Cain refused to give the facts, which naturally allowed to speculate he was hiding something.

Clinton was accused of sexual harassment you dipshit.

and there was a huge fucking settlement, BTW

Edited by KaskadskyjKozak

Trial in the court of public opinion! Guilty... you must be hiding something. Man you are a joke.

Trial in the court of public opinion! Guilty... you must be hiding something. Man you are a joke.

Nope, not opinion. We're just going by the facts.