Republican Nominees for Prez

olyclimber

Unless OBL shows up alive and living in Camden NJ, this show is a dunk fest for Obama.

Are you serious? He has a 43% approval rating, we have 9% unemployment and most importantly, the election is still a year out.

Yeah, but look who the GOP is trying to get to run against him. Cain? Perry? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I actually think the GOP *wants* obama to win. He gives the republicans everything they want, and a republican president would only unite a democratic opposition, which is currently still licking Obama's palm.

Obama staying in office is the best possible thing that could happen to the GOP. (and the banks)

Follow the link I posted. Tweak Barry's approval rating. Tweak economic growth. Even Cain could win according to that model.

Cain is going down in flames quicker by the minute. 9 9 9 baby!

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless OBL shows up alive and living in Camden NJ, this show is a dunk fest for Obama.

Are you serious? He has a 43% approval rating, we have 9% unemployment and most importantly, the election is still a year out.

Yeah, but look who the GOP is trying to get to run against him. Cain? Perry? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I actually think the GOP *wants* obama to win. He gives the republicans everything they want, and a republican president would only unite a democratic opposition, which is currently still licking Obama's palm.

Obama staying in office is the best possible thing that could happen to the GOP. (and the banks)

Follow the link I posted. Tweak Barry's approval rating. Tweak economic growth. Even Cain could win according to that model.

that model is missing so many factors it is pretty much worthless. but it does have neat little sliders and stuff. but that it considers bachmann to be electable sort of proves how worthless it is.

Yea, and given that, plus the early game stage, we still have this, not the make-believe thing you posted.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/president_obama_vs_republican_candidates.html

I'll take a bet on Obama now, no problem. Though last time I did this and won PP welched on me.

Yea, and given that, plus the early game stage, we still have this, not the make-believe thing you posted.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/president_obama_vs_republican_candidates.html

I'll take a bet on Obama now, no problem. Though last time I did this and won PP welched on me.

Barry will win. He's got a lock - you don't even need to come out and vote. Just throw away your ballot!

that model is missing so many factors it is pretty much worthless. but it does have neat little sliders and stuff. but that it considers bachmann to be electable sort of proves how worthless it is.

Read the accompanying article. The models not bad, for what it is. Any such model has the flaw of being based on the past. Anyway, Bachmann's only electable if all the other GOP candidates rape a frog on YouTube, and even then....

but it's the NY TIMES!

You have to tweak the parameters pretty far for Bachman to win, but whatever, Porter.

you trust the libturd media? WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

When you're a shitbag, you're a shitbag all the way. Good piece on how Americans for Prosperity (Koch Bros...and frequent source of our favorite self styled CC economist's 'statistics') et al got Cain where he is today, but probably won't be anymore in about a week.

"As if crisis management of the present moment weren’t strain enough, Mr. Block (Cain's 'Smokey' campaign manager sic)faces questions over about $40,000 in expenses that a group he controlled paid to the Cain campaign in its early days, possibly violating tax and election laws.

The group, Prosperity USA, paid for private flights, $3,700 worth of iPads, and travel to Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Houston, according to records obtained by The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Because the group, set up by Mr. Block, is a tax-exempt entity, it cannot make contributions to a campaign, nor can the campaign accept them. A campaign spokesman, J. D. Gordon, said Wednesday the campaign had asked an “outside counsel” to investigate, though he did not say who would investigate or when it might conclude."

Cain campaign getting airtighted from both ends

Edited by tvashtarkatena