Republican Nominees for Prez

olyclimber

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Joseph Smith, the prophet, was inspired to affirm and ratify this truth, and he further predicted that the time would come, when the Constitution of our country would hang as it were by a thread, and that the Latter-day Saints above all other people in the world would come to the rescue of that great and glorious palladium of our liberty”

Unless OBL shows up alive and living in Camden NJ, this show is a dunk fest for Obama.

Are you serious? He has a 43% approval rating, we have 9% unemployment and most importantly, the election is still a year out.

And the Republicans in Congress sure as shinola aren't going to do a damn thing to help make matters better before the next election.

Not that they ever do........

Unless OBL shows up alive and living in Camden NJ, this show is a dunk fest for Obama.

Are you serious? He has a 43% approval rating, we have 9% unemployment and most importantly, the election is still a year out.

Yeah, but look who the GOP is trying to get to run against him. Cain? Perry? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I actually think the GOP *wants* obama to win. He gives the republicans everything they want, and a republican president would only unite a democratic opposition, which is currently still licking Obama's palm.

Obama staying in office is the best possible thing that could happen to the GOP. (and the banks)

Yeah, but look who the GOP is trying to get to run against him. Cain? Perry? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I actually think the GOP *wants* obama to win. He gives the republicans everything they want, and a republican president would only unite a democratic opposition, which is currently still licking Obama's palm.

Obama staying in office is the best possible thing that could happen to the GOP. (and the banks)

Follow the link I posted. Tweak Barry's approval rating. Tweak economic growth. Even Cain could win according to that model.

List them in order of who you think is most most electable. I'll start:

None that I know of.

Linky

Nice....they dont even list Ron Paul.

Shit, dude, they left David Lee Roth off there too! WTF??

That's okay. The Sammy Hagar version of VH was waaay better. They did include Sammy, Right????!@!!!