Denali-West Buttress June 2012

skoolsukz

I’m a student at the UW looking for some fellow climbers who want to tackle Denali next summer(2012) This would be my second climb; I climbed it in 2010 with the guide service Mountain Trip. Climbing in Alaska is like none other and I need to go back! I want to put together a team of 2 or 3 more ambitious climbers. I can offer my personal experience on the mountain, my personal fitness level, my dedication to safety, and my experience in planning extended trips plus most group gear. I’m posting this now because it would be very beneficial almost mandatory for our team to begin planning and training now to make a successful climb. A few climbing trips together this winter is essential. I’m looking for individuals who will spend the money for gear, cost of the trip and will buy a plane ticket a few months in advance. I’m hoping to climb the West Buttress again unless I find a strong and we decide to attempt one of the various other routes. Please send me an email: lancecolley@gmail.com I’m not necessarily looking for somebody with tons of experience and a badass resume, but rather someone as excited and as dedicated as I am to getting this done.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic