Best Beer in the World

Fence_Sitter

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of drinking do you prefer, lawgoddess? Something mixed, or a Grand Cru from an excellent harvest of some sorts or other? i'm partial to french country stuff and exploring Washington's excellent offerings, or a vodka gimlet, muddled, with fresh squeezed lime instead of Roses, spash of soda- tasty!

Rusty nail on crushed would be sure to cure you! Got any current drink faves? I used to make so many old fashioneds at a country club I gave one a try once, not to bad if you don't make them too sweet. If you like them sweet, a golden cadillac is a very decadent summer concoction, one best sipped thru a straw in a porch swing. Let's not forget how good a classic mint julep goes down in the heat, too! For liquers, a Drambuie is a mighty fine sipper after some home cooked haute cuisine, cuisine verite.

PBR when my wallet's tight [Razz] , Terminator Stout and Guiness for when I'm feeling frisky with the green. Oh yah, TG ain't so bad either! Wait a second now...I really don't think that there is any quality beer that I don't like [Wazzup] Anyone else have a type of non-piss beer that they absolutely cannot put down their gullet????? [hell no][hell no]

quote:

Originally posted by carolyn:

moose droooooooool is my latest fav!

Oh my, how can I forget Big Sky Brewing!....Moose Drool has made it to Minnesota eh? Good shit! I graduated at UM in Missoula, MT and remember when BSB started putting Moose Drool in a bottle, now it's everywhere! I know those guys that run that ship too and they are an awesome buncha folks!

quote:

Originally posted by Beck:

sorry for the thread creep, JEEZ... just putting out some variety for the lawgoddess' thirst...for a beer that's kinda funky, those beers with smoked hops have got a taste akin to lapsang sooshong and not that enjoyable in a malt bev.

After my house burned down I haven't been able to drink that .

Has anyone been to the Toronado in San Francisco?

[ 10-25-2002, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: COL. Von Spanker ]