WTB/WTT4 hybrid/semi-auto/newmatic/etc crampons

B Deleted_Beck

howdy

need a set of good crampons for my leathers- heal welt, no toe welt... so "hybrid," "semi-auto," "semi-step-in," "newmatic," whatever you want to call them. my boots are GSB, so some GSB g14s would be OK- but they're not my preference, so not worth as much to me (no $250, for sure).

looking to trade for stuff, if'n i can.. i have some metolius cams size 8, 6, 5.. some compact, gripped grivel mont blancs with changeable technical picks and simple web leashes.. also have three Turbos, size 22cm and 10cm..

would do a straight trade or trade + cash or just straight up cash.. whatever

pons in good shape, modern design, good name please, with ABS plates. not interested in full strap-ons.

thanks

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bump..

only have the No. 8 metolius left for trade out of the cams.. still have a 22cm and 10cm turbo available

here's the tools.. since they seem to be kind of an obscure hybrid tool that nobody remembers/knows about - straight shaft, but short, light, and mostly technical. beefy, aggressive goulotts.. hand sharpened by me two clean ice climbs ago.

100_2714.JPG

also still have cash available

thansk

-ben