Finally an avatar for me!

snoboy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by rbw1966:

How do you add those images? I got one I want to put in mine.

Go to "my profile" at the top and set your image. You need to have the image hosted on a web site, and it works best to size it to the size of the square on the screen. (Otherwise we all have to download your huge ass each time [laf] )

I can host an image for you if you need it. Just email it to me.

[ 10-22-2002, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: iain ]

quote:

Didn't you read my post - About me and mine! [Wink][Wink]

Seriously though? Scroll down when yer replying or posting, and look at all the graemlins and "INSTANT UBB CODE" Choose what seems appropriate, and follow the prompts

quote:

rb,

Find the image you want for your avatar pic, then right click on the image and select "Properties," then highlight the URL with your mouse, right click, and copy it. Then go back to cc.com, go to your profile,, click on "View/Update Profile," then scroll down to where it says "Avatar Image", and click on "Select a new avatar image." At the

bottom of that window, there is a box that says "Use Custom URL," and that is where you'll right click and paste the URL from whatever image you're using. Then click the "Set URL" button right below, and then click "Select This Avatar" at the top of the window, which will take you back to your profile, and then you click "Update Profile" down at the bottom of the page, and that's it.

Piece of cake.