Closet Cleaning Part 2: The sleeping bag edition

jpark42

Some new stuff I haven't posted, some old stuff I'm still trying to sell.

Selling my gently used REI Kilo Plus 0 degree bag. This is one of the last bags they made before switching to low quality down, 600fill, and can be yours for $150.00. Picture and product description below:

DSCN1976.JPGDSCN1977.JPG

* Premium 700-fill-power goose down is efficiently distributed for maximum comfort with 60% of the down on top and 40% on the bottom

* Tightly woven, lightweight ripstop polyester and soft taffeta lining are silky, and breathable

* Vertical Baffle construction allows the goose down to remain fully lofted and keeps it from shifting and migrating, preventing cold spots

* Vertical Baffles also prevent down from shifting to the sides and keeps more down on top of the bag where it keeps you warmer

* Contoured hood, roomy foot box and full-length draft tube, draft collar keep heat in, cold out

* Differentiated drawcords (1 round, 1 flat) let you adjust hood and neck easily in the dark

* Efficient slim cut keeps the weight down

* large cotton storage bag

A perfect for Denali, M's Med Megaplume Jacket Size: Med Price:$100

This bad boy is in tip top shape and has only been used twice, an ice festival and a trip to Peru. It is 650 downfill with Pertex endurance fabric to keep your down nice and dry.

down4.jpg

Vario Gloves Size: L Price:$20.00

A never been used pair of goretex claw mitts with primoloft claw mitt liners.DSCN1975.JPG

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic