WTB: Black Diamond Fin carabiners

ClimbingOn

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 3. I put them on the rope end of some ice climbing draws because they were so large they were easy to use with gloves. Then I swapped all my ice draws to wire gates. Thus the condition of my Fins is pretty good since they haven't seen much use. Stored in Ye Olde Rubbermaide Gear Bin. I think these went for about $13 each new. Hot forged biners were ahead of their time when these things came out. Make me an offer. Where are you located?

True, I declined $15 for two biners that are very old and well used. When I declined, I got a free lecture. Quite nice of genepires to take his valuable time to write me a lecture like that, and then go out of his way to post a follow-up on my thread. It must be great to have that much free time.

Thank you again for price policing me. It is not only your car that goes from 0 to douche in 60 seconds. I'm looking for an older carabiner, for a price less than a new carabiner. We could not agree on a price. The issue should have been left there. Is it illegal to disagree over the price of a used piece of gear? Now, please get the hell off my thread and mind your own business.

• 7 months later...

I have 3 that I'm willing to sell. My experience was similar to Gene's in that the original poster also declined my offer. He said he wanted older biners for less than the price of new, that's what I offered, and the ensuing discussion was entertaining to say the least. Ultimately, like with Gene, we were unable to agree on a price. PM if you want them.