Beacon: Found - Blownout upper p1 bail gear

JosephH

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting senile and barely remember this given it is all so last season at this point. Not even sure I remember what it was though maybe I vaguely remember a nut and cam of some sort. It wasn't there when I did the route a week earlier though, but I'd still be willing to label it as 'Stewart Memorial Rescue Material' if I do come across it in the basement this year.

Getting senile and barely remember this given it is all so last season at this point. Not even sure I remember what it was though maybe I vaguely remember a nut and cam of some sort. It wasn't there when I did the route a week earlier though, but I'd still be willing to label it as 'Stewart Memorial Rescue Material' if I do come across it in the basement this year.

From the wayback machine, (I don't remember any of this).

hobo spiders are asian i think

European dude. Eurospiders. Eurotrash. Not Asian, although they may be heading that way next.

You got the rest of it right but forgot that there are also 2 kinds of aliens inhabiting the earth right now. The big ones and the Greys. Greys are the little ones, which the big ones eat, and they eat an occasional human as well.

And you call yourself a teacher..... :lmao:

Jim also has Stewart's stuff - young Chris pulled it off and gave to Jim. Evidently a #7 stopper held the fall and is now fixed as a testament to both the strength of stoppers, and as a way to commemorate Stewarts fall.

Praise be it wasn't an Alien, or you'd have been lunch eh?

Damn RIGHTEOUS CHRIS!

http://cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/715302/Re_blownout#Post715302

Looks like the nut was left in at this point. 8/2007