Chugach State Park Permanent Anchor Ban

wfinley

Kelsey,

Thanks for the civil response. I am just "some dude" who is looking out for both you and allison. I know she is unhappy being associated with this war, we just climbed in Yosemite together for a week. I'm glad you agree that it is unfair for her to be dragged into this mess with which she has no part.

Anyway, I think the easy thing to do is to put a picture up of someone who knows fully what their image is representing.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, I know this topic has you heated, but please calm down a bit in your response. I'm not trying to bad mouth you or Kelsey and it seems that Kelsey is in agreement with me. I just wanted to clarify the athlete/photographer rights that are in question. Afterall, if we are talking about legally bolting in CSP, we should have ALL our legal ducks in a row if you will....

A big thanks to the Access Fund for getting involved. They've set up an easy form mail letter at the below address. Visit the link and help support our dysfunctional community. And when you visit bring your climbing gear - you haven't climbed in AK till you've sent a road cut smear inches away from a snow plow.

http://www.accessfund.org/c.tmL5KhNWLrH/b.5208267/k.8C84/Action_Center/siteapps/advocacy/ActionItem.aspx?c=tmL5KhNWLrH&b=5208267&aid=516716

This is just like living in a duplex, a front row seat for domestic drama!

Am I mistaken in believeing there like 6 rock climbers in alaska who have internet? Can't you guys just meet up and split a pizza and argue this over in person?

I tell you what, I work on the slope and will be in town in two weeks. I'll buy the pizza and you guys show up and try to convince each other who's wrong/ right.

Maybe if we are lucky it will in in a good old fist fight in the moose's tooth parking lot. Sadly I imagine you guys would just try to passive/ aggressive each other into submission.

I'll be the one in the referee shirt with a whistle, you guys are are all invited!

Somebody tell the whiner guy to bring the other guy's hangers. I need as many as possible for my new project wall and will pay a fair price for them. Don't forget to bring along the cute girl who climbs, I would like to meet her for unrelated reasons.

I need to make reservations, so please RSVP here, not in a PM. I want everyone to read your every (important) thought.

Lance,

I'll always show up for free pizza! I'll have to see if I can find a cute girl to bring for your to meet for unrelated and unspecified reasons. But if theres only 6 climbers in AK with internet how many of them do you think are girls?

Kelsey

• 3 weeks later...
Lance,

I'll always show up for free pizza! I'll have to see if I can find a cute girl to bring for your to meet for unrelated and unspecified reasons. But if theres only 6 climbers in AK with internet how many of them do you think are girls?

Kelsey

One :grin: but I'm leaving Alaska in 5 months, 29 days from today.

38 below tonight! Awww yeh...