Att'n: Greg W, Caveman, Trask et. al.

Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always like the G-man's advice on gun-buying. He always said buy a .357 wheel gun; not too many moving parts, lots of stopping power, and it can sit in the drawer for months and still be ready for action at a moments notice! Yeah!!! [big Grin] Maybe Santa will bring me one this year.

I started this several time but had to edit it because I am a little up set with the liberal 'tude. Anti war is not supporting the troops that have to go in and face the shit when it hits the fan. All you fucks will be happy to see 'em when the shit gets close to home but now its "cool" to be anti.

I'll tell you this...I love a real good knock down fuck up fight. Haven't been in one in years, but if any of you anti fucks have the balls to step up to the plate with me I'll go for it. I pick Mike Adamson and Caveman to be the refs for the event. You get to pick the style and the place...gloves, bare knockles, boxing gym, out in the country and since you are a liberal we need a disclaimer because I know when you get your ass beat into the ground by a 50+ year old man you'll be looking for a lawyer. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yup, and the White House has become a favorite haunt of those who get away with going AWOL for a year. Mike, Sisu, and others, I understand you like George Walker Bush's politics and posture, but doesn't it bug you that this privleged son got away with something that would likely see you in prison?

you know, there was a Red Army song in the 1920s, during the Russian Civil War that went like this,

"my mirnye lyudi, no nash bronepoezd stoit na zapasnom puti"

translation (not literal, but conveying the message:

"we're all for peace, but just in case we keep our guns loaded..."

but sereriously, Sisu...i agree it's not cool to mock veterans and those in the army now; on the other hand, is it any more right for people who will never have to fire a weapon and dodge bullets to scream for war?

war is unfortunately sometimes inevitable, but it should always be the last resort...

quote:

Originally posted by russki82:

is it any more right for people who will never have to fire a weapon and dodge bullets to scream for war?

Why weren't the liberal fucks asking this questions when their favorite son, Bill Clinton, sent our military into harm's way more than any other president in recent history? [Mad]