metolius cams, bosch drill, BD stoppers

justinp

Need to fund a trip to somewhere warm this winter :) Unloading the dust collecting stuff.

Metolius Cams

#00 and #0 tcu, #1 through #8 power cams. All in good to great condition. Prefer $200 for 10 cams, but may split at $25 per cam.

Bosh Rotary Hammer new $350. Story with this is I got too many friends with drills to have this one laying around....

Pre anodized BD stoppers #1 through #14 fair condition $50

I am far too lazy to put up pics so if you just can’t by something without seeing a pic holler. Buyer pays shipping.

Edited by justinp

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there! I am interested in your metolius cams and would be willing to buy the whole set. Have any of the pieces taken any major falls? Do they come with racking 'biners?

Are you located in the Seattle area? If so, are you willing to let me come take a look (and pick them up to save on shipping?) if not, no worries :)

No major falls, all slings are in good shape. Does NOT come with biners. This would be a good set for someone just building a beginner trad rack. I would keep them, as they were intended to be my aid cams. I just have too many cams (starting to feel like Bill Coe at the start of his gear whoring addiction :wave:). Plus I tend to perfer aliens and tcu's for aid.... I am in Eugene, Or

• 1 year later...

I still have this Bosch drill and its actually still new. Anyone interested? Comes with 3/8 & 1/2 bit. $350 - I am living somewhere that I can only hand drill. BD stoppers still available as well.

Edited by justinp