I'm taking my own life....

Necronomicon

I had to spend what probably be the last nice day of 2002 INSIDE, at a conference that my boss insisted that I attend, and had little, if any, relavence to my workaday existance. As I drove to Bellevue, and to the BOX I would spend this day inside, I saw the best sunrise, with views of Rainier and the Mountains to the east. All the good box lunches were taken, and I got stuck with a turkey sandwich. I SUCK!!! Please make my life even more unbearable by posting pics of you high on an Alpine route, enjoying life, while I was stuck in hell.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Necronomicon:

As I drove to Bellevue, and to the BOX I would spend this day inside, I saw the best sunrise, with views of Rainier and the Mountains to the east.

man! Sounds like a MUCH nicer drive to work than I had! The grand 'ol, dirty Mississippi is the extent of natural features I saw! [hell no]

Really, though...(I'll be the optimist here)...there are plenty of nice days left...its just a matter of how you look at it. I for one am anxiously awaiting the nostril freezing cold and white powder to fall over here! [big Grin]

Crap, was it nice out today? I worked another lovely 6:30-5:30 day locked indoors. Same tomorrow, same all next week, same next weekend.

Please tell me the weather is crappy and the freshieZZZ are flying. I can't bear this, the weather is being way too cooperative. [Frown]

Weekend Workers....I feel your pain. Due to major procrastination I've been writing reviews for my staff all weekend. Every couple of hours I pull myself away from this mind numbing work and escape into the beautiful sunshine. Butch has gotten a lot of walks around the field as a result. At least my dog is happy.