• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
JayB

Joke Thread

Q: What do Bruce Willis and Charlie Sheen have in common?

A: They were both big in the 80s and now Ashton Kutcher is filling in their old slots...

sickie

Q: What do Bruce Willis and Charlie Sheen have in common?

A: They were both big in the 80s and now Ashton Kutcher is filling in their old slots...

sickie

Anyone catch the rest of the Charlie Sheen roast? Pretty F'n funny. Mike Tyson and William Shatner were great.

"Charlie, after all the abuse you've given your lings, liver and kidneys I can't believe the only thing you've had removed is your children". Kate Walsh.

Einstein hands out the copies for the final exam. One of the eager beavers in the front row looks at the exam and blurts out: “but professor, the questions were the same last year”.

Einstein responds “ah yes, but this year, the answers are different”.

You can say a lot of bad things about pedophiles, but at least they slow down in school zones.

Prince Charles goes to Saskatchewan to make a speech. During the speech he is wearing a fox hat. At the conclusion of the event HRH is approached by a reporter and is asked, "Why are you wearing that fox hat." He replied, "When I told the Queen I was going to Saskatchewan," she said, "Saskatchewan! Where the fucks at."

Did you hear the one about the kid that came back from the dentist all excited? He told his parents they could get rid of the toothpaste.

"The dentist told me I the only thing I needed to keep my teeth clean was bacon and soda!"

:)...