• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've redesigned my photo website with a new look to emphasize the best photos in my collection.

www.markwestmanimages.com

The site's new structure divides the site into two primary categories:

First is "Fine Art Images", consisting of Landscape Images and Selected Climbing Photography. These are my personally selected 'best of' photos. I created this section for users looking for prints and digital licensing who want to quickly find my best images.

The other section is the "Climbing Photography Database". This is a much more comprehensive collection of climbing images and I created this section for climbers looking for beta photos and/or who just want to browse the more extensive version of my collection. All of the climbing images from the Selected Climbing Photography category in Fine Art Images are also found here, along with many more images. As before, there is a heavy emphasis on climbing in Patagonia and the Alaska Range.

Note that I have also reduced the prices on most print options which include ready-to-hang prints in canvas, thin-wrap, and float mounted metal prints.

Not only that, I've gone completely cliché and my website now has its own facebook page. So if you like, please like:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mark-Westman-Images/155557451310635

Thanks for looking.