boomer sooner!!!

thelawgoddess

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little embarrassed to butt in here, but I wanted to say hi to Mr. Pi. I'm a second generation Chinese living here in Seattle, and I hardly ever see any Chinese people climbing. That's why I finally posted. How's the climbing in China, if I may ask? And welcome, to both of us!

And fence sitter, you seem like one of the rudest people I've seen for a while. You think that's funny, don't you? You like being a jerk. It gives you a feeling of power, doesn't it, to call people names and commies and things like that, while you sit behind the protection of your desk and anonymity. How did someone so rude end up in Canada?

i have no anonimity..people knwo who i am...he is not chineese..and i merely called him on it...i work with chineese ESL students...and i knwo how their grammar is different...also being that he is in "china" he would have to have had to defragment his grammar before picking up on the slang...the ESL in N. America don't even know slang yet...and somehow Pi has done it in china? i think not [Roll Eyes]

[ 10-13-2002, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Fence Sitter ]