Survivior sucks

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My issue with that show is that even the hardiest participants look as though they could NOT survive one night out on Tiger Mountain in July (not even with a Big-Lou-style expedition parka, fire starter, a Big Mac and a bottle of aspirin).

Furthermore, the "human drama" of betrayal and broken alliances on Survivor is even less stimulating than a white-trash cat fight on Jerry Springer.

Sick and have a feavor and have nothing better to do [Razz] I realy liked the second season the third as well... it just doesn't seem to have the edge or some thing, Or maybe I have just out grown the show. I watched last night and unless I get sick like this and am stuck on the couch too feaverish to read, I wont be watching it again. [sleep][sleep][sleep][sleep]

I would like to see a cc.com cascade survivor version. Take 16 dot commers drop them off in a remote region of the cacades. No provisons (except for a ration of horsecock) and a sparcity of gear. Challanges could include group ascents of the Russian route of inspiration or other fun routes. Who can catch and eat the most snaffle-hounds. I would be willing to host the show. And winner would get the title the Ultimate Cascade Survivor and a Case of Beer and a life time supply of horse cock. [big Drink]

I HATE ALL THOSE REALITY SHOWS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE ALL THOSE REALITY SHOWS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!